Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Little creatures

Have you ever listened to a song that makes you feel infinite? Or like you can fly or just escaped all the problems in the world for just 4 mins and 47 sec?
Today, I experienced that.
I probably sound kinda gay by saying that but that's how I felt when I listened to Track 04 from the dubb cd that my brother let me listen to. Usually dubbstep is like all those waaaaah wuaah noises but this certain song wasn't all like that. Don't get me wrong, I like dubbstep but this song just had an effect on me.
Yesterday while driving home from Alix's house, my brother and I were listening to this one song I do not know the name of, round 6:45 pm. The sunset, wow. The sun was a bright red orange and the clouds were like paint streaks in the sky. It was amazing and with the song playing I was mesmerized. I didn't know such little things can have such great meanings. I don't mean to sound like a completely amatuer wannabe poet but really, it was amazing.

I've been so unsure of myself lately and I think I might have my feet on solid ground now. I have to start looking out for one of my friends rather than whining about my own problems. Because I know how to handle mine, but she doesn't. How could I have been so selfish?
I love you Lim.

This week is finally ending and I couldn't be any more happier. I just wish my grades were better even though its only two subjects, I still want to have freedom. Especially that I've been re-connecting with old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment