Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Acacia Strain

PMSPMSPMS

Ohh the many things that can tick me off so easily. Funny thing is, it only happens at home. If I could keep this laptop in my room, I'd lock myself in there till the next morning where I would have to go to school. I wouldn't even have to eat unless forced against my will. Doesn't matter anyways, I havn't had much of an appetite lately.
Im hoping it's just pms, not anything along the lines of being bi-polar D:

Today school went by very fast. I got to school late due to my mother taking the longest time this morning. I had to print my mini essay for english before class and it was first perio. When I got to school, I had 5 mins and the shit didn't even print because I typed it on a vista laptop -____- Thankfully, I have the greatest english teacher and she said I could turn it in tomorrow.
Spanish was the greatest. Spanish is always the greatest haha fuck. I always have fun in that class and I was prepared for the mexican geography pre-quiz game thing. I was OWNING.
After school, I hung out upstairs with Tiffany and Danielle for a bit and went downstairs. Maddy was very helpful when I went down there. I still do not know how she has what was in her purse today, but it all came handy with me since Tiffany puffs some nasty shit x]
Tiffany and I walked to Acacia Park and vented, ate, chilled, and the ordinary.. Under the shade. It was nice, especially with all thats been going on that is exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment