Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Girlfriend

^That song is soo good, omg.

Im going to join Comedy Sportz at my school which is like a bunch of Improv I think. I've been really wanting to do it but I didn't wanna do it alone. Like I would've cried if no one I knew wasn't doing it but luckily I found someone who is so IM REALLY EXCITED. You have nooooo ideaaa how excited I am for this x]
Now it's all up to my parents to let me join D; Now if they say no, I would cry HAHA HOW FUCKING PATHETIC LOL But really, I would cry. I really want to do Comedy Sportz sooooo badly D; So hopefully I can get a ride to Servite tomorrow and get the form so I can bring it to the audition on Friday.

SUUUUUUUUUUUPER EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :DDD


I'm Ugly.. and Bored! x]
Photobucket
I do not wear eyeliner to school, grossssss x]

No comments:

Post a Comment