Saturday, October 3, 2009

By Surprise

I havn't talked about my day in a while but things are well.
Yesterday was Rosary day and thats the highlight of the past couple days. It was alot better than last year probably because I hung out in a bigger group. We rode sooo many rides, not even funny. We were all tired the entire time though, no joke.
It was good day, a very good day.

If I could get my grades up, then I'd be perfectly fine. Even when I try, it doesn't work. Siiigh, I just suck at all kinds of math :[
Actually, no. My grades aren't the only thing. It hasn't been on my mind lately because we havn't talked in a while. But now that we finally did I think the pain's starting to actually kick in. You're probably like wtf, I shouldn't be hurting. Well probably because you don't even know why I did it. If you do, then you'll understand.

I'm kind of a hypocrite, I dont take the advice I give to others, towards myself. Then I'm the one getting fucked in the end. A faulty triat in me is that I'm gullible. Gullible and vulnerable at all the wrong times. Two people now have told me that :/ I fall for people's charm. Siiiigh, I needa take my own damn advice sometimes.

rosary day

No comments:

Post a Comment