So that book I recently bought called "13 Reasons Why" is pretty intense. Im already half way done but I wouldn't be if you had called so we both win.
The only thing that bugs me is that alot of people are reading the book. I really don't like things that a shitload of other people are into, like Paramore. Wow, isn't that shit on Kidz Bop now? Don't you hate it when things get overplayed or outdated when you were on of the first people who knew about it?
Eh, whatever. It's just a book, a really interesting one. It kinda makes me want to kill myself -___- I mean I've said it so much already I should just do it right? "you're all talk and no actions" Well, I can follow up with my words if you keep pushing me to say more. Keep pushing me even then, you might get what you want; me to shut up.
I stayed up reading last night and I fell asleep after calling you again. With all my lights on and the clothes I wore to dinner that night with eyeliner still on. I hate waking up in the early morning and having to get up to turn off the lights or pee.
All this time that I've been given to use by myself really makes me think. When you're not here, I wish someone else was.
Let those words sink in and try to understand what I'm saying here.
I'll just brace myself for what will happen, or won't happen. Either way, it changes nothing, just like those words you've been spitting.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment