So I'm happy we talked, it's actually what I wanted to happen and it did. Casual conversation for about 40 mins and then that was it. Don't know when it will happen again, but if it ever does, I'm all for it. I'm not happy nor am I angry, It just felt nice. What we talked about was nothing out of the ordinary, nothing to be shocked about, it was a normal conversation. I wish we could keep this up, but then that would make me selfish.
What happened, was out of my control. I don't even know how to react to that, I'm just one word flat out; confused. With all 500000000000% of its meaning.
Other than these "out of the ordinary events" [events, hehe >,<] the night was good. I had fun, not as much as I expected but I enjoyed myself. Next week, rosary day aka DISNEYLAND. I am so ready.



No comments:
Post a Comment