Welcome Back dance was not that great, well it's not what I expected.
Seeing your friend rub up on a guy that you like sucks.
I wouldn't even say I liked him anyways, I guess I'm just fond of him.
The only thing that bugs, is that she knew. I dont care that she danced with him
I really don't, cuz I really don't actually like the guy.
Just the fact that it seemed like I did, and she knew.
Just the fact that she knew when I actually did, but she didn't care.
Whatever. I'm allergic to boys anyways. Seriously.
Anyways.. I miss him. I probably shouldn't. Crap why did I even type that. I got home and I realized what actually matters, or is that even what actually matters? I don't know anymore, I'm so indecisive lately I should just shut up.
Thing is, I actually deep down, I know exactly what I want. I'm just trying to look past the beauty of what would be. Because some good things just don't last.
I've noticed that I am happy at school. Like really happy, like enjoying my damn life happy. But when I get home I'm so damn miserable. It's not even the enviroment here or anything. Everything is just fine, I just get angry so easily at everything.
I've also lost my appetite. I never have the need to eat anymore. I got up yesterday to go help my mom in the kitchen and everything went black but my eyes were wide open. My parents said its because I'm not eating.
Staying here just slashes on another damn pink line underneath my bracelets. I don't even know why I do it anymore. Just cause.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment