Yesterday too!
Just for Chronological order, I'll start with yesterday.
So one of my BESTfriends only has one class with me. We did not have that class so we hardly saw each other yesterday! The only time we actually got to talk was lunch and that wasn't really even anything. But I was happy that we got to chill just us after school even for a little. I don't like being so seperated from her, it's like I'm walking naked through the hallways. We're not even anywhere close to each other in spanish :[[ But, it was only one day. I glue myself to her within every chance I get. I didn't like that day, it was already starting. But I am NOT letting it happen Dx I don't like loosing people. That's all that has happened during summer. But this girl a true non bullshit bestfriend. I just can't loose this one
And TODAAY, Ohhh mah gah, THE WORST.
First of all one of my friends left Rosary today and it was her last day. Not only is she moving schools, she movin aaaaall the way to San Diego. It's like WTF @_@
Ima miss her to be honest, I really would.
Second, had a little fit with my other friend. :'( I really hated that because I was so angry and in the end when she confronted me and everything was settled, before I could even say okay I felt that gross hot choke like feeling rise up my neck. So I just shut my eyes so I didn't look like an idiot and just hugged her for forever. I hate fighting with my friends. It's not nice :[ I don't like getting angry at my friends either, deep down, I'm not even angry, I'm really sad. Anyways everything is all settled now.. At least I think so.. I still feel that something's up but she says there's nothing so I'm tryna trust her on that :/
AND THIRD, the most biggest fight I have ever had with my brother. I wouldn't even say it was a fight, there was just so much hate, and anger thrown back in forth.
And I hate it when you're so angry that you cry. It's like wow, I'm weak and pathetic -___- Or maybe I'm just really hormonal cuz I have been reacting strangely lately..
ANYWAYS so eventually my brother came in and apologized amazingly and we hugged longer than we ever have before. He helped me understand my geometry homework and everything is back to normal.
How tiring. I wish I just didn't wake up today and just woke up next week or something. Siigh, at least everything is good now. Well 2/3.. :/


No comments:
Post a Comment