Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Writing.

So if you ever really want to read a good read haha PLEASE PLEASE
matthewpavon.blogspot.com
Thiiis boy really has way with words. Not exaggerating at all, or anything with the fact that I love him. But I envy him because the way that he writes.


So today was an official day of school. && I had the greatest spanish class ever. I love my row: Tiffany S, Maddy S, ME, and Kelly WOO!
Greatest fucking class ever.
F: DON'T GIVE UP! KEEP GOING DON'T GIVE UUP!!!
K: CHESKA.. ITS OVER..
F: NOOO!
HAHAHAHAHA GREATEST .

So I hate my first period. I hate being the only sophomore in that stupid class. At first I was sitting alone at a huge fucking table that can sit 5 people. Thankfully a nice junior came and sat next to me. She really is nice, it's just a bit awkward because I mean c'mon I feel so small, everyone's a Junior or a Senior! -.-
ANYWAYS that class is ass.

After school today Tiffany and I walked down to Acacia Park to alsdhfaskuedjgbla; until people came. Who the heeeeell goes to Acaia freaking Park?
F: Don't put it out there! This is a fucking playground man!
T: Well there's one right there anyways-- and here-- WTF THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

I love this girl, saved my ass today.
Working under pressure..NOT COOL MAN, NOT COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment