I'm such an exception. Literally hahaha
I can sound completely idiotic especially coming from someone of my age but.. OH MY GOSH. Like really, REALLY ... Siigh, fuck man I don't even know.
I can't talk to anyone else about stuff like this but you. You're the only guy that I can actually be myself around and the good thing about that is that you accept me for everything I am. Good or Bad. AND you understand me.
Soo.. music right? BIG turn on. It's an imediate YES for someone of interest. You're showing me music I have never heard of and songs that I do know, well we sing it together haha. I get so lost in everything that you are when you sing to me. Sure you say you're not that great, but your voice is just so appealing to me. Everything about you actually. You can serenade me with the most ridiculous songs(i.e. Wow I Can Get Sexual Too) and I would still end up dazed beyond compare. Crazy, I know but I can't control it. I guess you just have that affect on me. ;]
It is currently 2:46 AM right now, and I really don't mind considering the fact that I have to get up at 6:30 AM for school. I can talk to you for hours and never get bored.
You fill me up with such odd sensation I really don't even know if that's the right way to put it but EHH.. I probably really do take you for granted sometimes and I'm sorry for that. I really have never met anyone like you, cheesy, corny, call it whatever but I'm in love with this boy. None of the words I have just typed actually describe how I feel when you talk to me. Your voice and your words are like a permanent song stuck on replay in my head.
I could type more, but I'm just going to end up rambling on words such as "like" on and on because I honestly really can't even describe what I'm feeling right now.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment