Anyways I guess I'll start with Friday? Friday was the big sister little sister lunch. It was pretty fun because I love my sister. Everyone's all like "My sister hates me, my sister doesn't even know who I am, vice versa" Well I love AV<3 Good thing we bumped into each other at first break cuz then she wouldn't have been able to offer me help in geometry. After we ate, we went up to Gavin's room and she helped me before me test =] What a great sister riiight? I'll really miss her once she graduates and goes to YALE! <333 D:
In my previous blog, I wasn't so sure if everything was okay between one of my friends and I. This is was on thursday and before I left she confronted me and omg I'm just glad it's over. Like I said, I really don't like being mad at my friends, especially to those who are close to me :[
ANYWAYS Friday.. I've been sick since last freaking week and for some reason my voice had completely changed. It got deeper and RASPY like not even just raspy. I'm talkin about RASPY. I couldn't sing obnoxiously, I couldn't yell hellos, I couldn't get someone's attention in the hallyways, I couldn't even LAUGH! And I laugh alot! D: All that would come out was air and a faint noise no one could even make out. Everyone in my family is sick but I was the deadliest. I wanted to miss school but I had three fucking tests and I didn't want to make up all the work. After school my dad took me to the hospital and they made me wear that mask that covers your mouth. The nurse lady prescribed me FOUR prescriptions. Hospital got me pretty drugged up haha. My voice is getting better. It's starting to sound like a girl's voice now but I kinda like the raspy touch. I don't want my old voice back haha.

That night we left for vegas. I slept before we even got into brea. I was so tired, I mean I was on four medications haha. I woke up before we got on the freeway because we got Carls Jr. After that, I knocked out and I woke up here in Vegas. We're staying Bally's and it's so much better than bullshit hotel we stayed in last time. Saturday I went $HOPPING(: We went to the outlet and I got two shirts at Bebe because I spent the entire time helping my brother find some pants. We got him a a pair at American Apparel and OH MY GOSH. There was this employee there that looked EXACTLY, IM SAYING EXACTLY like MARCO from DEGRASSI. I was like OMGOMGOMGOMG. Well, just a little less gay WHICH IS ALL GOOD WITH ME ! I was waiting by the fitting room while my brother tried on the pants. There were this metallic windbreaker that was a baby seagreen. I wanted it really badly but as Aa is, EXPENSIVE D; When I was putting them on for fun, "Marco" was making his way back to the stock room and when he passed me he lifted his chin up and shot a huge smile and it was so cute! I laughed and said hi x] SOOO CUTE OMG. DRY HUMP THAT SHIT IN THE STOCK ROOM MA NGA .
Anyways haha I wanted to get this one dress there but my mom said it was overpriced, and it was :[ So then we went back to the hotel.
Into the nighttime my drunk brother and I went to Miracle Shops in Planet Hollywood. Without Maryanne :[ Sadly her mom didn't let her out because it was "late" -,- I spent forever in Urban Outifitters trying to find something nice at a reasonable price. No luck -___- There were these oxfords that I wanted sooo badly! 48 fucking dollars. It's okay though, hopefully my parents will let me go to Uptown whittier tomorrow with Adrienne and I'll just get em there. I wanted to buy a metallic silver fanny pack at American Apparel but I had no more money :[ The employees were all gay and so nice. There was a tank top there that had gay written all over it and in the middle it said LEGALIZE GAY. I wanted it tee-hee x] The most dumbest thing happened to me there but that story is way too long. We went back to the hotel and my dad drove us to Mcdonalds because our feet hurt. We ate and then slept.
And now, todaay. This morning I woke up to my mother being anxious and hyper. So I went with her and my dad to MGM for some food and walked back to Planet Hollywood to look at the cheaper shoes. No size :[ God won't cut me any slack D; Now I'm back in the hotel room, waiting for the time that we go home. If only I was rich, I would have bought so much from Urban Outfitters and American Apparel.. Sigh... :[


No comments:
Post a Comment