Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cliche

Yesterday's plans failed. Dee and I were supposed to go to Matthew's but that didn't work out, so Dee just came here and the entire time we tried to make a cover to Brown Eyed Blues but that was an EPIC FAIL. So we just did a cover to Take You Down by Chris Brown :] I sounded retarded to be honest but it's okay cuh Danielle sounds freakin amazing.

Today, I couldn't go over to Dee's so I just stayed home. I wasn't completely and utterly bored because I woke up at like 11:30. Yesterday Dee and I watched video performance of Meg and Dia singing Cardigan Weather and I really like how Dia's hair was. So I spent my time trying to make it look like her and I came pretty close. But with it not tied, its just wavy curls and I likee it :]] When Mike came home, he was nasty sick so I took care of him like the good little sister I am. Later on, I'm going grocery shopping with my dad and renting DVD's. How fun haha
I really hope my brother will take me to Newport Beach tomorrow, I miss Maddy and Taira sooo much, it would really be the highlight of my week if I hung out with them<3

No comments:

Post a Comment