"Time Time, just wait it out. There's nothing you can do, nothing any of us can. Endure it now, later on just know that I'll be one of the people that stuck with you, and excepted all your flaws and mistakes."
About 5 people have said this to me. This isn't one quote, it's several from the people that cared enough to stay and put up with my immature, pathetic cries of help. I'm still scared but at least I have people here for me that I know won't leave no matter how I treated them. I am sorry Lien for putting him above you, thanks for staying<3 Sorry Danielle, for leaving you for him right in front of your face, thanks for staying<3 Sorry Robyn for speaking to you the way I did, your abandonment has taught me alot
I've chosen not to give up so easily, doing that just fucks me over. I stuck to what I knew and felt and well, I'm not completely alone. I may have lost alot, but clearly not everything.
"Suck it up, don't cry. Shit's just gonna keep coming at you like this. You're only 14, it's gonna get alot worse. But I'm always here, no matter what happens" Michael Vincent<3
Song(s) of the Day
Wrestlers by Hot Chip
Silver Tiles by Matt and Kim
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment