Its Exactly 2:57 AM and I can't sleep. Something's bothering me and I've been sitting here trying to figure out what is but I can't seem to find out. I think I'm just going to lay in bed and pretend to sleep so maybe I'll trick myself into thinking I am, just like how I'm doing with tricking myself into thinking I'm perfectly fine.
Gah, what's wrong with me? Seriously.. Even I can honestly say I don't know what is but this feeling is the worst feeling I have ever felt.. And it's not going away..
Going back to it was probably the biggest mistake I could make. Now I feel like I have nothing left to do but that.
I don't want to talk to you because I wanna be happy or not because I want help or some kind of comforting words. I just want someone to understand me and listen..
Not tell me the same exact bullshit like everyone else.
They're just empty words with empty meanings.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment