This weekend was really fun for me. It really like gave me some high hopes for the rest of summer. Friday was just school, but then I talked to this kid in my class named Anthony and he seemed super nice. His eyes really shocked me, they were like friggin liquid emerald/forest green. I commented on them and he told me about how he had glasses like Edna Mod from the incredibles to contacts that make him loose points in a basketball game. Made me feel sociable rather than a wierd and anti-social asian girl in the classroom.
The rest of friday was filled with sweat and depression, I couldn't go to the beach the next day. But then I was offered to go to Knott's by Christine. She said she'd pay for me so I said eh why not, still not super excited. But then Matt's parents offered to take me and so much anxiety filled me throughout the night and Saturday morning. God answered my prayers and let me go haha.
Matthew picked me up and met my parents, and his parents and mine met which is good because now I can mention his name to my parents without them exploding with angry curiosity. I met Claudine who is really nice :]
In the car I sat inbetween Matt and Zakk and there was not one moment where i felt like falling asleep. Pretty interesting people haha. His mom busted out the baby pictures while we were in traffic x] Cute cute pictures haha ;]
When we got there Matthew and I went to the water and we spent like forever in there and we ended up half a mile away from tower 11. But it was sooo worth it. I had so much fun. After that Matthew and I laid down with Alyssa and Claudine for forever haha. Went to get ice cream with the two girls and then went back in the water with Matthew, Alyssa, Claudine, Zakk, and Ponchito Sexyman whom i found out that his real name is Josh. We got swallowed by massive waves and I literally got raped by them. Going to a nude beach next time fa'sho. Bikini's are pointless when the waves just knock them right off and expose my fun size woman features
This was the first time I've been to the beach this year and it was soo much fun. The two of us hardly had any intimacy but fuck, we had the greatest time. Finally something good is turning out well this summer, hopefully I get a good grade on my Algebra test tomorrow, that would really make me happy.
Sunday; the usual, church, get fat, sleep.
Tomorrow, back to Servite, sighh*
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment