Today all I did was clean. Empty handed, that's all I could do other than sit on my ass and stare at the walls. I made my bed look like a couch and It feels pretty comfortable. I took a nap in couch position whatever that is but then i woke up upside down x] I kinda like that haha.
Second thinking alot.
I think I'm going to wake up early and take a walk to the donut shop and get a donut or something. Maybe, the way there is kinda scary, at least on the other side of the street. I miss the cold weather, I like summer and all but everyone knows I sweat easily and that's nasty. I havn't worn pants yesterday or today. Sometimes I wonder if my parents and brother get disturbed or not.
So lately I've been listening to alot of like R&B and Hip Hop and Rap and all that iish. This evening I decided to change that and now I've been listening to some good ol' Tegan and Sara & Meg and Dia haha. Probably move on to some Spoon later or something. Really calms me down or at least keeps me calm haha.
I've chosen to change my lifestyle because stuff aint goin' right anymore. I hope this works for the better. Goodnight :]
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment