Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Greatest Lie

I'm so vulnerable to break down at any given moment.
It kind of pisses me off that I start choking up when
One thing from the past comes to mind and leads me straight to you.

I could care less about this, I really could..
Of all people.. you. Why did it have to be you, again?

So desparate for help, for some kind of comfort I found myself asking questions crying to my dad. Really? Am I seriously that alone that I go to my dad for this?
How FUCKING pathetic. I can't even believe myself. There's no point in "It's not right" cuz I can't even tell the difference between the outcome of either sitaution.

Hey ate, just like last summer right? Slitting to the fact of your abandonment. The story just keeps repeating itself over and over again doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment