I think I have a short temper, I'm not suree..
Yesterday was the scariest day ever, never doing that again MOST DEFINITELY
Sooo fucked up, trippin balls the rest of the day my niggaa
Anyways, I've changed my work habits but not talking at all, and Well I'm doing better than i thought I ever could with math. Havn't been socializing though :P What a freak but whatever. I'm there for school anyways.
I think I'm loosing you, I'm not suree
I wish my phone worked, it'd make alot easier for me. I think I just need to stay away from everything. I keep forcing things onto myself to make me feel okay but honestly, I havn't been at all, that probably makes me seem stupid cuz my blogs have been blabbing on and on about all this good stuff. Those didn't last -__-
I'm not okay :'(
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment