This weather just makes it worse -__-
Well, my phone's been disabled since last week, but the good thing is that it's gonna start working thursday night :D
School today was soo fun, because of Brittany I laughed starting at first break all the way through to almost the beginning of second break xD I laughed so hard I cried and I was fucking sweating x] Buut, the work's getting harder. I had alot of homework today and I just finished now, actually I didn't even bother finishing cuh it was so much. I didn't even use the phone today, well I talked to Phillip for like 5 mins but thaaats it :[
Top all thiiis, I'm on my woman times dammit and there's a possibility everyone's going to the beach after school friday D:
Began with 3 letters, might as well end it with 3 letters
F.M.L. :]
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment