I came home, dog ran away again. Packed, showered, then left. The trip was alright, I'm still here though I'll be leaving here around 2 or 3. I realized that I had left my health binder in my locker having been in such a rush to get from the park to school. All that's due first thing tomorrow morning. Siigh.
Anyways, here in Fairfield California I was supposed to hang out with my 18 year old cousin Jasmin like we always do when I come down. Nope, didn't happen and I had to sit through all last night watching everyone get drunk and babies cry. It was really boring, my only entertainment was when the baby actually wanted me to carry them or when a herd of sexy black men came out of the room for food. Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm somewhat black now. I realized that. Anywho, I expected to go shopping like actually go shopping because now I have money and the season's changing. Nope, didn't go shopping. I went to a crappy outlet and got a small purse bag thing, stole two magnificent rings, and glasses. Oh wait, and a really cool overpriced shirt from Zumiez. I really like it but I was expecting more than just that on the account of me being completely loaded. I guess I'll just wait till the next time I go to the mall.
At nighttime, it's freezing here. Like literally freezing. I thought it was cold back in LA but it's not haha Omg, it's ridiculous.
On a side note, I tried getting over you but it's not working. I even have someone that I see now every week, but it's not working. Get out my head, I want you back.


No comments:
Post a Comment