It was a bad schedule, I can deal with that. I had tests, sure. But overall I think me failing my first test brought me down. & the in class essay last period had stressed me out like no other. I love english class, I love everything we do in the class, grammar, literature, vocabulary, reading, writing our own stories. I love it, but essays are my weak point, especially it was in class. I had taken tiny notes of how I was going to structure my essay along with about 4 to 5 pages of re-search. By third block I was told I could only use one when I had two pages per body paragraph. I spent the rest of that geometry class and lunch copying down what I wanted, onto the paper that had how I would structure it. I realized that I had many mistakes that contradicted my main point so I re-wrote a HUGE part of my essay notes with the help of a teacher. When I finished writing it all down on 6 pages in class I thought I could relax but I got criticizing texts. It was only a misunderstanding, so why be so harsh? Getting angry is a whole different concept when it comes to this person. You have no idea.
But it all went back to normal in a matter of time and I was exhausted. But I went to the football game with Amber and it started off like crap but it couldn't have ended any better. If that night continued to suck ass I could've killed myself. I can't take so much crap in one day. I need to breathe

Today I watched Whats Eating Gilbert Grape. I don't think I have ever seen such a well directed movie. I don't know how someone can put so much symbolism into every single EVERY SINGLE thing in one movie. I'm just happy my brother was there to interpret it all. In a couple hours I'm off to see Where the Wild Things are, Finally.

No comments:
Post a Comment