Friday, November 27, 2009

Crawl

I left LA wednesday night and we hit some heavy traffic but soon enough i fell asleep. Later into the long car ride I stayed awake because I didn't feel tired at all. We stopped in Bakersfield to get some Jack in the Box. Bakersfield smells like shit. Like actual cow poop, it was fucking terrible ahaha. Anyways, I later switched spots with my mom and I sat in the middle of my mom and my brother. I couldn't even try to sleep because he was next to me. We made fun of that ridiculous song called Shots. Good times, soo funny. I fell asleep hugging my mom then as we neared Fairfield, we were driving in a two way lane. Scary. Shit. As far as I could see, it was thick white fog. Out all 4 windows plus the 2 tiny ones in the back, white fog. We turned on our headlights, still, all we could see was the fog and the row of yellow reflectors that would appear out of nowhere. I know this might sound ridiculous but have you ever seen 28 Weeks Later? I seriously was waiting for one of the mutated people standing in the middle of the road with their shoulders hunched with their blood red eyes, sweaty dirty faces and mouth open. I was waiting to see one of them jump on the front of our car. But nothing came up. The road became clear with white fog walls every now and then. I asked my mom if it were ghosts and she said yeah ahaha.
Yesterday, I went up to San Ramon and saw my cousin Shermie who I call Ate. She asked me two unexpected questions, after that,I told her my life story. Soon after, my cousin Stacey came. Both ate shermie and stacey are about my brothers age although I think Stacey is 21 because she has her own JD and Captain Morgan bottles and her parents know. Shermie's 19,like my brother. Anyways, I watched Hercules at Stacey's house and then we went back to my Lola's house and right when Stacey told me to spill about all the gossip I had with Shermie, we had to leave and did. I came home and hung around with my brother and then after the whole thanksgiving dinner, my cousin Jasmin who's 18 came over. We got bored and I got permission to leave. We drove around and literally got lost about a million times. We went to her friend Chris' house because they were gonna take me to a kickback. But then we had to go home and so we did. We got lost,again. Except this time it was hella fucking scary. I thought I cussed alot, ohhh noo, I was wrong ahaha. I wanted to sleepover her house like I used to back when I was saaay, 10? But my dad said no. Since I'm going to San Fransisco tonight instead of tomorrow, I might text Jasmin to take me out to a movie or something. I'm enjoying myself. I wish I took pictures with my cousins, I hardly see them, especially Shermie and Stacey, those girls looked after me when I was like 8.
Today, black friday, I woke up at 5:30 with my mom but we went to a shitty outlet, at least I thought it was shitty. I didn't get craap! The next outlet although that was in Napa Valley I believe, I bought aloot. I felt happier when I bought a jumpsuit from American Aparrel, still depressed that my parents didn't let me buy the aqua windbreaker :[ I still might buy it behind their back. I bought alot but not enough Xp I'm really looking forward to going to the city tonight. This time I won't look like trash -_____-

Other than this thanksgiving weekend, I think I made a mistake. A big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment