Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Just Like You

So leave me alone! I likey i likey that soong. I'm in love with the singer,she's so cute. I like people who can sing or draw, it makes me go crazzyyyy.
I had a couple of deep talks in the hallway with my friend today after school. I liked it, it's suuuper relaxing to just sit and talk serious when mostly we're always joking around and trying to do each other in between classes. I like the fact that I can have a friend that I can trust with all my secrets and would trust me with all theirs, feel comfortable with, and joke with. It's amazing, for some reason that felt really good to just talk. I wish we talked more, I like talking. I don't really like joking around as much I mean I do it alot but sitting down and having a serious talk or just venting or explaining what doesn't have to be explained feels absoloutely amazing. I wish I knew a better word than amazing.
I wanna start singing again, I'm not the greatest but hey I'm not monstrously bad. Oh Oh! that person I previously blogged about, I'm hoping that there's something in store for us later later on? May sound creepy because we don't know that much about each other but theres something about you that's driving me out of my mind.
I wanna meet someone who'd do tiny things for me like draw me a really cool picture or serenade me or play a song and let me sing along. I want that really badly. That be peeeerfect, that's exactly what I want in a relationship, those tiny things.
the greatest first break of my life
ashwee/caities bag

No comments:

Post a Comment