Saturday, October 17, 2009

Jizz

I spent the whole day with my parents since all my friends hate me and refused to go out with me. My mom gave me ten dollars for saying that I wanted to hangout with her and my dad today. Preeeetty good. I finally bought a grey cardigan today, from wal-mart. It was only twelve dollars so I'm happy. I also bought a new backpack, yaaay no more exploding ketchup packets making the inside of my bag look like a trashcan.

I watched The Proposal today, I love Ryan Reynold's now. Alot. & when in all the stores I went to there were magazines of New Moon. To sum this up, the half of me that likes guys really overcame me.

Ryan ReynoldsTaylor Lautner


Oh my fucking gahd, I just had multiple orgasms posting those pictures. I hate how I love Taylor and so many other girls do as well, its like I entered myself into that stereotypical category. Siiigh.
I wish these MEN were pornstars.

No comments:

Post a Comment