I use that word alot. For example, when I saw Ms. Christensen's outfit today, first thing that ran through my mind was yikes..
Anyways, this weekend should go by good. My friend who moved to San Diego is supposed to come down and hang out with the guy we met at Panda Express last year ahaha good times<3 So I'm really looking forward to that.
I feel like.. Wait, woah. I just had deja vu. I paused to text and I feel like this exact same scene happened before. Texting, blogging, family fued on tv.. Daytripping as Skeeto would say. ANYWAYS
I feel like I have alot of work to do but I have only three days of school this week. Maybe that's why, I can't be at ease or even relax with the fact there are only three days of school. If I go to school, I need all five days. Or Four but preferrably the day of absence to be Monday or Friday. Because that is easy, not monday then wednesday. How the hell am I supposed to keep up. Damn -___-
Good conversation. I like good conversation, I like people who give good conversation because if there is one first good conversation, there will never be a dull moment between the two. Unfortunately, I fell in love with a person like that & I thought that was gone but nope. I guess falling out of love isn't as easy as falling in love.
90210 is on tonight, yes. That boy Leim. Oh My Goodness Gracious. That is a REAL man, Mmmm ahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment