It may seem that I am just a bigamist, but polygamy is delicious to say so I'm just going to say it. I love these girls.
Last night I found out that I can NOT study under pressure. I was on the verge of crying and I only had two tests. Pussy right? I just couldn't focus, I felt like I had A.D.D. or something. But thankfully, I aced both of them. I'm doing a whole lot better in school now. I also found out yesterday that I aced my geometry test, I couldn't believe it :D
I need to see Where The Wild Things Are. I need to, I'm going to force my girlfriend to see it with me tomorrow, the most recent one of course. Oh My Oh My
tiffanybloom123 (8:49:00 PM): i just pictured me fucking lim
tiffanybloom123 (8:49:04 PM): it's your turn haha
cheskie boo (8:49:11 PM): AW...
cheskie boo (8:49:13 PM): DUUDE..
cheskie boo (8:49:16 PM): THATS MY GIRLFRIEND MAN
tiffanybloom123 (8:49:28 PM): WTF AM I BITCH NIGGER
I feel attractive, if I were ugly, they wouldn't get jealous ;D
On the other side of sexuality, I dont know what I want. I'll tell you that, I want you, but I'm scared. 3 times it happened though you say that the third time didn't even happen though I'm pretty sure of what I saw. I'm scared, I'm still fucking out of my mind about you, but I don't want to push it. You're the perfect guy for me, really. Absoloutely every word I say when I describe "my type". We did this before, I didn't like what started off as beautifully sweet then driving me over the edge, in the bad way. Two words really is all, I'm scared.. :/


No comments:
Post a Comment