My family and I finally went out to dinner
We went to some mongolian place in La Habra and I ate waaay too Much
But when I got home I took a walk around the neighborhood with Lien and by that time it was slowly getting dark. Good thing I told Lien it was getting cold because it sure did!
There's this one really cute guy in our neighborhood that we havn't seen in a while and we finally did! Yaaay haha Lien's probably gonna get at that piece of ass now x] I wanted to stay at the pool so we went and laid down on the pool chairs for forever talking about so much; friendships, relationships, work, school, people omg it was just great. And I liked how I was outside because Really, I havn't gotten out for a while :p I got to lay upside down on the chair and I was facing the night starry starry sky while Lien played some John Mayer and Alicia Keys. It was quite perfect.
But on the way home Lien's dad came home and we hid behind the wall and right when he stepped on the porch, our asses ran all the way to my house and had cheesecake :]
I love running around the neighborhood at night and chilling on pool chairs. It's my newfound obsession.
And for some reason, this song has been stuck in my head all daay..

No comments:
Post a Comment