I finally feel like I have talent in something.
Oh! Also, the new Degrassi commercials are freaking amazing, I can NOT wait for the new episodes. Just to play around I re-enacted a couple of lines and my parents said I did really good and so now they're going to let me do theatre at my school! :] My baaaby helps me improve on my acting too so I'm super excited.
My emotions have been on an everlasting rollercoaster, like I said I am emotionally retarded. It gets pretty tiring starting off yelling and going into a devastation and then laughing all over again. What the hell is wrong with me -.-
You know what's the worst? Having to hear your bestfriend cry and you can't do anything about it. When they've been there for you in your times of distress and can stop your obnoxious whailing at an instant. I just wish I could understand her so thoroughly as much as she does towards me. I try my best baby I really do, and in a couple hours I'm getting you out of there<3

Right now, I am having an enthralling conversation with Lien&Angel
L: Run Little Bitch
A: Ooh I like it when you call me those names, uhh! Call me it again, oh poppa likes
He's amazing, He's straight for me ;] Ha, I wish (:


No comments:
Post a Comment