Saturday, August 15, 2009

There's Gotta Be;

So yesterday was pretty fun. Woke up round 11:40 and before I could even take the blanket off Alix opens the door saying her, mikey, and edwin are going swimming and leaving in twenty mins. So if I wanted to go I needed to get the fuuuuuck up. Haha I thought of just staying home but since I had nothing else to do I got ready and went with them. At home I ate and watched some old Degrassi episodes in preperation to the Degrassi Goes Hollywood movie.


I needed to find a ride to the mall so Danielle came by and picked me up and there we went. I finally saw him again and since my best friend was there, it made it even better. Didn't get to see The Time Traveler's Wife though, but it's all good because we snuck into The Ugly Truth. It's not as great second time seeing it but since I was with him it was okay :] The awkwardness faded away after a little bit and we were back to our regular selves. It was over a month since the last time we saw each other and it felt so good to feel him around me again<3 After the movies we planned on sneaking into another but he was hungry and so was Danielle so off we went into Red Robin. Great times there, greaaat greaaat LOUD times there. So we made it a tradition now that whenever we're at Cerritos Mall and IF we see a movie, we GOT to eat there ;]

Then that day was overrr. I stayed up till 1:30 cleaning my room and man IT IS TIDY ! Once I cleaned myself up in the bathroom, I got a phone call and we talked for about an hour and went to sleep. Great day I can say ;] <3

Today I just helped clean the house with my family and it was quite fun when my dad came home because he was in a great mood :] Now the living room looks like a Den and the family room looks like a freakin BEDROOM. Quite amazing, but my mom got fed up with my dog's filthiness so now he has to stay outside :[ I can hear him in the garage whining underneath my bedroom floor. It's really sad, but its okay because once my brother comes home, he'll sneak him into his black carpeted bedroom x]

This, this is Bugsy :]
bugsybugsy

No comments:

Post a Comment