Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stress Approaching

So school has started and my vacation is over. It's okay I guess since my vacation was totally fucking gay -.-
I really don't mind school. I have so much work and it's only been two days, but eh it probably has always been like this, I've just forgotten how school feels like.
The only thing that botheres me about school is the heat. It's so overwhelming. I sweat easily and this heat makes it so much more worse.
Waking up early; I'm already tired. Heat makes me exhausted. So I really don't feel likg getting out of the house anymore haha such a big change because during vacation I always had the need to get out. Now I just want to Sleep. Oh yeah, everyone says I have a really comfortable bed. I noticed that the first thing any of my friends do when they come over is lie down on my bed x]

I've gotten invited to go hang out with a whole bunch of people I don't know tomorrow. I really don't feel like going because I get really shy when I'm around people I'm not familiar with and I just want to stay home haha Buuuut since I love the girl that invited me so much, I'm only gonna go so she can be happy and see her hubby.
AAAAnd theeen, an old classmate is having a party on Saturday. His parents told me so it would be really rude if I don't attend.

School has really gotten me drained the fuuuuuuuuck out.
homework

No comments:

Post a Comment