It may seem that I don't know what I want but I do! I do okay? Havn't I cleared that up already? Maybe it's too much. Maybe Michael is right when he tells me we're both looking for something different. Maybe but why like this? I don't want to loose anymore people, this is all that's been happening to me this summer dammit. -____- I can't even try to sleep anymore because You're all I can think about. I'm not waiting, fuck that I am not waiting. I just can't believe that this has started all over again. I can't take this, you say I'm playing games with your head, for two days okay. I'm sorry that I've been so damn confused because you're giving me high's and low's.
I don't know anymore, just stay or leave. It's up to you, and right now you're practically gone because well like I said, you always end up disappearing.
Tell me what to feel, because I really dont know <|3


No comments:
Post a Comment