Saturday, August 22, 2009

Go Figure

Sooo todaaay, or should I say yesterdaaay haha I woke up to a gloomy sky which made me happy because I really do miss cold weather. Cold weather is my favoriiiiite :DD
I watched The Fifth Element and Forgetting Sarah Marshall on tv today which was pretty freaking funny.
At 6, my mother and I went to meet up with my dad and his "train buddies" at this filipino restaurant in Cerritos. There were these two old ladies who acted as if they were 15 it was amazing. This one old lady practically talked like how I do but in foreign language. I was like what thee fuuuuh Grandma, yous fucken DOPE x]

After that I went home for a little then headed to Anaheim Ice and met up with Madison and Vicky and Kelsi. We had quite a fun time, I learned how to skate backwards! I felt so accomplished. It was freeezing but my body was hot but my hands were numb D: They were red and held them up to my yellow face, ohh the difference x]

Right now I am having my second hot chocolate of the night, compliments ice skating very well. Quite relaxing in my warm clothes, my feet are at rest :]

No comments:

Post a Comment