Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stuck

vanilla latte

I like going to starbucks because they serve good shtuff and its always interesting to see all the different ways they spell my name. Gold star if they spell it right cuz my name is spelled wrong. Now this lady actually spelled it as how its always heard wrong. Fran Jessica. Wow was all I had to say.
Last week I watched Paper Heart with my dad. We loved it ahaha such a cute movie. Makes me want to meet Michael Cera more and more. I want to rob that boy of his innocence. Today I watched My Sister's Keeper. What a sad sad movie, I cried alot but I knew my crying was prolonged because of the movie. I've been needing to cry but I just feel more and more pathetic and weak everytime. And thats the last thing I want to be seen as. I've been waiting for you. Since yesterday. It's 7 pm. I'll be gone in 3 hours till tomorrow. Waiting waiting waiting.I don't want to wait anymore, I'm sorry I think you don't understand.
I guess this is how I'll have to adapt to this because this is gonna stay like this for however long. I'm already beginning not to try anymore.
All I asked was for a call..

No comments:

Post a Comment