Thursday, January 28, 2010

Breathing Fire

Today in religion class we finished watching Henry Poole is Here. We always watch the best movies in that class. I cried, omg that movie is beautiful. I was tired for the entire day today, like really really tired. Surprisingly I'm not asleep right now but after going through my significant other's ex's homecoming pictures haha. That was a great laugh. After school today I took a huge keef toke out of the Roor. I'm not sure if thats how you spell keef but wow, I got efffeeeed up. Made me even more tired -____- Ay Caramba.
Tomorrow is Red&Gold kick off. I'm not that excited probably because I was on an offstage category last year. If I get offstage again, wooooow. I'd just completely hate Red&Gold :p I guess I'll just have to wait. I just want this week to be over already.

No comments:

Post a Comment