Friday, January 29, 2010

Red and Gold

So I got to school angry and not in the mood but after finding out that I got on Gold Drill, I got overly excited. Even more when they showed us the drills. There was only one good drill, ONE. I rushed myself to Michelle's sign up list and wow girls were like shoving and shoving. I wrote my name but fuck I got on a different drill. When Michelle finished sorting out girls on each team with the other drill captains, my heart was beating faster than ever and when she finished reading the names off the list, it stopped. The other drills suck, I'm sorry but wow. I wanted to switch to dance but theres no way I can. I'm trying to think about my drill routine and its not that bad but my captain doesn't even know what shes doing. Then I start thinking about Michelle's and I feel like shooting myself because I wanted that drill more than ever. Let's not forget that all my friends are on red or choral and my drill team is swamped with freshman that look like boys. I have one actual friend on that team and shes a junior. At least I have her.
Trying to be optimistic here, really trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment