Monday, January 11, 2010

Boats and birds

I take it back but I'm still not okay. Of course not, you get a scar across your face and soul after all this type of stuff. I can't breathe, I'm gasping for air everytime I'm alone because I feel entirely alone, I never thought one could loose all hope and faith so instantly. I hope, I'm hoping, on my knees praying that one day this will happen. I have reassurance but still, away from you? How? Everything to me how could one go on like this? I don't want to seem irrational or immature or just another stupid naive teenager who thinks that they know everything. Because I'm not. I'm responsible, smart and I know what's right and sometimes what's wrong is what's best. What I know is what makes us wanting more and more after every goddamn slash at your soul, it's got to be something of importance or meaning. At least a reasonable reason behind the action.
I'll wait as long as I have to. I'm not going to give up, I'm not going to move on. I won't let you slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment