I do. I just wanna know why. What did I ever do to you.
"Why? Why do you wanna do that cheska?" said someone.
"Because, I'll just keep trashing my body till it gives up. Then all the pain will be gone. I just don't wanna go through this anymore."
hopefully I o.d.
Maybe then you'll start to give a fuck. Since the cuts weren't enough. I guess I'm going crazy, at least it's all for you. Everything i ever did was for you. I love you.
I'd love to say I hate you, but I don't. I want you back. You didn't, obviously because you..
Well idk who reads this so I won't say.
Anyways, if I can't have you, I don't want anything at all.
It's just not worth it, show me what's worth all this anymore, maybe I won't use the needles but until then. Au revoir ;o
I know, I've gone crazy.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment