That's one thing I won't forget. Your amazing taste in music. I loved it when you showed me all this amazing music I had never heard. I loved it when you left the phone you played one of your favorite songs in that playlist. Amazing.
Last night was a really long night. I kinda hoped you chose our first solution because you've continously hurt me throughout that entire conversation. It's like when I told you how I felt about you, it meant absoloutely nothing and you were just gonna rip the words out of my lips and tear my whole world down.. You were my world.. How am I supposed to go on living with the possibility of you leaving at any second..? I'm kinda a child when it comes to you but wow.. I'm not sure I can take all this, even if its over.. ;(
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment