Monday, April 19, 2010

Closed

Sleeping, crying, hurting.
Ahaha fml.
My life sucks haha.
Nothing feels the same anymore.
I watch them laugh and smile
only cuz they got to talk to a great guy the night before
That's why. The only reason why.
I used to be happy like that too yaknow?
Laughing, truly saying Im so goddamn happy I could die from it.
Idk how you felt at the moment
Flirtatious, infatuated, smitten, obsessed, horny, desperate
But I loved him. I love him. I have real feelings for that guy.
He was my everything, my laugh, my smile, my comfort
My light in this hell.
Now its like that light just got taken away.
I can't see anything, but it hurts.
I dont know what's coming, but it hurts bad.
With one kiss.
You took him.
With whatever you felt at the moment,
Can never compare to the way I felt about him
Nor can it compare to the pain you caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment