Saturday, December 26, 2009

This Christmas

It was okay, I got an iTouch in which I didn't even ask for. But thats all and 190 bucks thaaas it. I didn't really care that I didnt get what I wanted, just knowing that my family was beyond happy with the gifts I gave them was enough for me.

A couple days ago I realized how completely boring my life is. I havn't gone out for my own sake and happiness this whole break, all I've been doing is getting high off my ass at home. Paaathetic. I'm kinda sad, kinda mad, kinda infatuated, but all together bored. Nothing's up, nothing's going down. I guess thats the reason why I don't blog as much anymore because I have nothing to say. Almost numb.

6 Reasons Why I'm Starting To Like This Kid:
1. Keeping me company through texts throughout the day
2. Comfort limit has been broken
3. Charming
4. Funny/Not Boring
5. Open Minded
6. Musically Talented*
I didn't even want to like you, it just happened. I wasn't interested at all. Fuck that sounds mean but whatever, I like you anyways whether I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment