Monday, December 21, 2009

Regret!

So you know... how in my previous blog I talked about a party with explicit picturess.. Fuck my life, I wish she never uploaded it because its everywhere now. I feel like a dumb slut that got wasted and has pictures of her flashing her tits all over the internet. Of course, that's not my situation, I just feel like I'm that girl in that situation. Oh God.. I want those pictures DOWN NOW. It was party, shit happens at parties, stuff like that aaaaalways happens. It's not like at the first party I went to and had that much fun there were pictures of us all makingout. Of course not, but whyyyy this whyyyyyyyyyy x[ I feel so stupid. So so so so stupid slap me in the face stupid. I hope so and so never sees those :(

Uhm, today I spent that day with my bestfriend. She took care of my munchies but idk man, I don't like that med stuff fucking shit, it messes me up. She gave me noodles and then I went crazy in her room in her bed for the longest time then I wanted ice cream. She made me more noodles and showered and I crashed like drooling everywhere. We walked to rite aid and I didn't finish my ice cream because I was unbelievably thirsty. We walked all through the neighborhood with ice cream cones and umbrellas :] A couple hours later we went to Westminister for dinner and the 99 cent store. I ran home, I needed the facilities. I have a fear of public restrooms including my friends x[ And now I'm here, I've been teasing my hair alot lately, I'm trying to look like Melissa Green.
99 cent store

No comments:

Post a Comment