Sunday, December 6, 2009

On the Spot

Today started off really bad, but when I got out of the house it got a whole lot better. I went to the Cerritos Mall with Lien which I havn't been to since summer. I bought boots, really nice boots that look good on me too. I just don't like the ugly fact that alot of girls in my sophomore class wear boots. It's really annoying, I don't know why I don't even have anything against those girls but when they were it I get annoyed. I guess its because they look like la miradians. I hate people here in La Mirada, everyone's a fucking faggot. Not in the homosexual way but like really fucking stuck up sluts and dumb horny guys. I hate this city.

Anyways, I saw someone who I havn't seen in three months today for a good ten minuetes. And that's all I needed, I don't care if we just stood around, it was nice and I missed him, like a little bitch. I'm going crazy, I think I understand what the word love is.
uhm uhm, yaaaaay for being gaaay!prop 8

No comments:

Post a Comment