It was a couple days ago I was in over my head drawing hearts on my hand with your intials written big on it. It was just yesterday I wrote you name in cursive through a heart in red ink hoping it'd stay on longer than your initials. Last week I hugged you hoping we'd work out unlike a couple months ago.
The ink washed off, you're gone.
I fell asleep before nine o'clock last night and woke up at 5:43 am this morning. Stayed up till 6 staring at my walls realizing I couldn't move on, I couldn't see him. I wanted to call you but when I slid open my phone I had several texts saying you couldn't do this anymore. Too little too late is what I told my last, too little too late are the words my mind is aching with.
Don't worry about me, I won't be okay. I don't want to talk to anyone about this at all.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment