There's that senseful jealousy like the one with a perfect reason to be jealous and just that stupid plain needy jealousy. The second one, yup that's me. Actually, it's both. I try to change the story to fit the person's life in which i am venting to and I've gotten some yeah I'd be fucking pissed to some Actually I'd do that too.
We're all different people so we all look at things differently, i've come to the conclusion that, and I wish I could write this in like font size 46 but MAYBE I JUST HAVE MORE CONSIDERATION THAN YOU
sucks that I can't even tell you that this is bothering me cuz I get my phone taken away at 9 fucking 30. And who wants to fight through text or instant messaging. Fuck I wouldn't. I'd sign off. My point exactly. So i sit just here, letting that monster jealousy eat me away till I go crazy again. Oh, I forgot to include that. It's the funniest thing, I get all crazy insanely hyper well.. Not hyper, more like crazy. Yeah, that's it, crazy. Stupid crazy and I won't shut up. I realized when that happens, it's only because something really hurt me and I'm just trying to look like a badass and not care. How pathetic, but I really am quite sensitive when it comes down to it. All of this stupid act just means I really wanna cry.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment