I'm really scared. I've never been so scared in my life. I have no outlet, I can't tell anybody, nobody can comfort me. When I'm walking everything shakes, my vision is a blur. There's a beating in my head bombarding my ears when its utterly quiet. I'm so helpless.
Tomorrow is when I find out if I can still get.. God, help me please. Even the computer screen is bulging out at me. I didn't think it would show really but some people have noticed actually. My dad did. That was completely awkward. I need a miracle.. Badly..
I can't even move sometimes because I'm so scared. Stupid stupid stupid I repeat to myself. So stupid. I didn't know, how was I supposed to know? It wasn't the first time. I need help, I need serious help, I'm so scared.
Just when things finally starting to go right, the most unimaginable thing has to happen to me. I need prayers, I need a miracle because that seems like the only thing that can help me at this rate.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment