Monday, February 22, 2010

More like a Friend without the R

I had such a terrible weekend. Everything that went in and out of my mind was printed on my brain or something and that's all I was able to think about today. Ontop of excruciating cramps, today was terrible. You're terrible. I'm not gonna become all sad about this or some bullshit like that, but to be honest, it hurts. It hurts so much, I cried so hard this time that my boyfriend actually encouraged me to keep crying. I feel bad, having to put him through my dramatic phases making him listen to sob and sob. Sigh... "it won't hurt as much in the morning" but I'm afraid I'm going to keep hurting for awhile. Even though it's not as much as last night, I'm still hurting really bad. I wish I could go to you and have you help me out here cuz we're bestfriends but I don't even know what the meaning in that is between us because you don't come to me when you need me. Sigh... Why is this happening God..?
I just want it all to stop. Please.. Just leave me alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment